Tagged again… Consider your self tagged if you are interested and have a firstborn.
1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCY PLANNED?
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
A pregnancy test, but I’d been charting and knew based on temps and timing.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
We told both of our parents, but then no one else until quite a bit later.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
9. DUE DATE?
January 19, 2005
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
12.WHAT IRRITATED YOU?
Lots of stuff, but the same things that irritate me anyway.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD’S SEX?
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
No. I just wanted a healthy baby.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Providence Alternative Birth Center
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
23. DID YOUR WATER BREAK NATURALLY?
Yes. Well, it didn’t really break as much as leak.
24. WAS IT VAGINAL OR C-SECTION?
25. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
No. I had a natural, wonderful birth experience.
26. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Midwife, ABC nurses, and Brian.
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
6 lbs. 10 oz.
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?
January 16, 2005 at 8:40am
29. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Eila Rose Yee
30. BIGGEST SURPRISE DURING CHILDBIRTH?
No real surprises, but I guess my being in transition and wanting to push on the way to the hospital was a bit surprising.
31. GREATEST MEMORY ABOUT CHILDBIRTH?
The great support of my husband/coach and the thrill of actually holding a healthy baby in my arms.
31. DID YOU BREASTFEED?
32. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
She turned 4 about 2 weeks ago.